How To Pay Someone To Take Your Online Math Class: The Ultimate Guide
The do’s and don’t’s of using Mathematics course completion services!
Get A Free Quote
Introduction: Can I pay someone to take my online Math class?
So you want to pay someone to take your online Math class? Believe it or not, nowadays it’s possible. In fact, if you go to any search engine (e.g. Google or Bing) and type “take my math class” or “take my online math class” or “pay someone to take my math class,” you will see numerous results.
Although course completion services seem to be as old as school itself, people are often shocked at when I tell them about these services. They are even more shocked when they see just how common and widespread they are. I’ve gotten so used to the questions that people ask me about course completions services, that I’ve written about it on our blog.
This guide is intended to help students determine how to go about paying someone to take their online Math class. We want students to use this as a reference whenever they’re considering hiring an expert to take their online Math class. In the sections that follow, you can find much of the (distilled) wisdom that we’ve accumulated over the years we’ve been doing students’ Math assignments (e.g. homework, quizzes, exams, and discussion posts).
If you’re reading this guide, you probably have your own personal reasons why you’re interested in hiring someone to take/finish your online Math class, so this guide will not spend much time explaining why people use these kinds of services (the most commonly cited reasons, however, are more freedom, higher grades, and less time to get a degree). We just want to make the process easier for you.
We will also not spend any time lecturing you about the ethics of hiring people to take your online Math class (although, rest assured, there is no law against using these kinds of services). This guide is more about how to best find trustworthy and competent people to take your online Math class on your behalf and how to get the most bang for your buck (i.e. how to not get screwed over). After you finish reading this guide, you will be well-prepared to find good people who can finish your Math class on your behalf with a high grade. This is the guide that we know many of the current (and former) FMMC clients wish they would’ve had.
Where can I find people whom I can pay to take my online Math class?
This is a VERY common question that people ask whenever they learn about the new and unusual industry of course completion services. For good reasons, students have a lot of reservations about hiring someone to do their work (e.g. they want to do well in their classes and maintain good academic standing at their home institution). But there are a few mostly trustworthy places to go find a course completion professional.
1. Search Engines (e.g. Google & Bing)
As mentioned in the introduction to this guide, if you use any major search engine today and type “take my online math course” or something similar, you will see tons of results. For the most part, the companies that you’ll see on the first couple of pages are legit. I have rarely heard anything bad about those companies, although some of their websites are outdated and/or spammy, which is NOT a good sign.
2. Online classified sites (e.g. craigslist.org)
To find someone to take your online Math class on a classifieds site, you can do a search on the site itself (usually in the Services or Lessons section). Common queries to enter in order to find these kinds of tutors are “math tutor” and “online math.”
The ads you want to click on are the ones that are direct in telling you the kind of service they provide (i.e. click the links that say something like “We Will Take Your Online Math Class”). If you contact any other Math tutor, you may not get a warm response as most normal tutors do not want to spend their time doing their students’ work.
On classified sites, we recommend hiring someone whose advertisement is well written. On craigslist, for example, there are lots of course completion services whose ads are poorly written and sloppily organized. You should be weary of most of the people behind those ads. The best way to tell if they’re legit is to reply to their ad and see how they interact with you. When they reply, make sure you ask if they are based in the United States. You never want someone from outside of your country to login and do you work (domestic IP addresses are less suspicious than foreign IPs).
3. At a tutoring center (e.g. on your school’s campus)
If you’ve been struggling with your online Math class for a while, it is common to hire a tutor to teach you how to do the work yourself. You can find tutors all over the place, but perhaps to the best place to get support is at your school’s tutoring center. Even if your school is 100% online, there should be online support available. But beware: these types of tutors generally will NOT do your work for you and you may get in trouble if they decide to report you. I would avoid this option.
4. Social Media (e.g. Twitter & Facebook)
If you have a Twitter account and tweet out something like “I wish I knew someone who I could pay to take my online Algebra class” you might get responses from tutors and companies who you can hire to do your online Math work. You will also likely get dozens of DMs from people claiming that they do your Math work for a fee. The same goes for other social media sites (such as Facebook) in which your profile is public. (Btw, you can check out the FMMC Twitter page. We routinely find high-quality clients through social media.)
If you’re looking to pay/hire someone to take your online Math class, referrals are probably the best (and safest) option if you don’t have any friends who are Math whizzes (see option #6 below). With a referral from a trusted source, you can rest easy knowing a real person whom you like/trust has had a positive experience. This is why prospective clients often ask us for references, although we do not provide them.
Although we don’t give references to clients, we absolutely love it when a client refers another client to us. We want our service to be so good that people can’t help but recommend it to their friends. It always makes us happy when our Inbox contains emails from people who came to us because of a rave review from a friend. We often show our appreciation for referrals by offering steep discounts. We know those good clients are hard to find and we always want to show our gratitude and understanding regarding that fact.
6. Ask a Friend/Relative!
Although this guide is really about hiring professionals to take your Math class, it’s true that some “amateurs” maybe every bit as good as a typical pro. In fact, you might know someone (e.g. a friend or relative) who’s a math whiz and can do your Math work. Believe it or not, on social media such as Facebook and Twitter, people will post/tweet that they will do their friends’ homework for money. I’ve even seen tweets from people with hashtag #FRIENDSHIP saying that one of their best friends did their homework for them. It might sound weird, but it’s true! Also, some FMMC employees have done Math work on behalf of their boy/girlfriends and relatives.
I suppose that asking a friend would work offline too. When I was a private Math tutor, my friends (and some family members!) would ask me in person to do some of their Math work. I would normally oblige: why not help out a loved one who’s struggling with their online Math class?
7. Get a Homework Slave
Yes, you’re reading this right: there are so-called “slaves” who will take your online Math class and do ALL of the work for FREE! Well, not really for free: you will typically have to do something (instead of paying money) in order for your “slave” to do your work. You see, a typical homework slave is someone who has a fetish for doing other people’s Math work. When we first saw this kind of thing on social media we couldn’t believe it. We were so shocked and intrigued that I wrote about homework slaves on our blog.
As we’ve said before, the obvious advantage of “enslaving” someone to do your Math work is that you’re not expected to exchange any money for your slave’s labor. The obvious disadvantage is that you may be hiring a real creep who may or may not stalk you and incessantly request lewd photos that feature various parts of your body. If you’re OK with this type of objectification, more power to you: at Finish My Math Class, we are no place to judge people’s morals and ethics. But we ARE asking you to be cognizant of the pitfalls of getting into this sort of thing. We prefer to keep our Math course completion service as professional as possible. In other words, all we want is to be financially compensated for our labor. You can keep the other stuff to yourself.
How to tell if the company or an individual you hire is legit or not
It is no surprise that there are many scammers out there, so it’s important that you protect yourself. When you pay/hire someone to take your online Math class, the transaction is similar to that of buying something illegal or illicit. What we mean is that if you don’t get what you want, you typically do not have much recourse other than the (hoped for) honor and integrity of whomever you’re doing business with (which is itself a bit ironic). And just like when you buy something illicit, there are ways to mitigate against getting ripped off.
One way to ensure that who you hire is legit is to see reviews. Some other course completion services have reviews on their websites although it’s hard to tell if the reviews are real: most people who use course completion services (i.e. pay tutors to do all of the work) tend to not want to talk about it. Also, you can ask for references. But, again, beware: most people who use course completion services do NOT want to talk about it in public. They what we like to call “Underground Evangelists” for course completion services.
Most real clients want their identities to be kept secret. This is why we have blogged previously about why we refuse to give references to prospective clients.
So what are you supposed to do? Luckily, we have a couple of suggestions that should it make it a bit easier and simpler to determine if who you’re with is legit or not.
Good signs that who you’ve hired is legit:
- Solid credentials and experience: This is the single most important thing. Generally, you should prefer someone who has taken the class you’re paying them to take on your behalf. In most instances, Someone who has taken at least one semester of Calculus should be highly competent to do all the work in your online Math class (we rarely have clients who are in a Math class beyond Calculus 1).
- A professional, well-maintained, and secure website. For many individuals and companies (such as this one), having a professional and secure website has made a huge difference in attracting clients and signaling that we are serious about the services we provide. It’s been our experience that the most discerning clients will take you more seriously if you have a solid online presence.
Read our article: Is Paying a Pro to Take Your Math Class a “Scam”?
What grades should I expect?
If the person you’re paying to take your online Math class is any good, they shouldn’t have a problem getting A’s and B’s. If they do NOT guarantee high grades, that is a red flag: you want to hire people for whom it is easy to perform well in your Math class. Guaranteeing high grades is important because it signals that whoever you hire to take your online Math class has some serious skin in the game (i.e. their payment is contingent on their good performance)
But, please keep in mind that the people in course completion services are human and are unlikely to do everything 100% perfect. In other words, do not expect every grade to be a 100% or an A+. Please try to be a bit flexible with respect to your expectations.
How to pay
This is a very thorny subject. On your end, you want to make sure that you are getting what you’re paying for (i.e. high grades in your Math class and minimum hassle). And the expert you hire wants to make sure that he or she gets paid fairly (and consistently) too. There are a few common ways that students can pay someone to take their online Math class…
- Per assignment: be willing to pay at least 50% upfront. For a more credible source, you may have to pay more. This will be the most expensive option because it’s essentially a la carte and unpredictable compared to the other payment options listed below.
- Per Unit or Chapter: Some clients just want us to help them with a specific topic in their Math class that’s giving them trouble. For example, someone who is taking an online Algebra class might not like to work with rational equations and expressions or to divide polynomials. Such a student might hire us to do all the work (homework, quizzes, tests, etc) for that specific unit.
- Retainer (weekly or monthly): This is my personal favorite. I like the idea of doing frequent transactions because it adds a nice touch of transparency and trust.
As you get into the habit of paying a course completion expert consistently and seeing their good work, it builds a ton of goodwill.
- The whole course at once (i.e. a “lump sum” fee): Many course completion services make this offer. When we first started taking people’s online Math courses, we were a bit wary of this option. But as we’ve gotten used to the workloads in most Math classes, this option has become increasingly attractive. This option has 2 big benefits: 1) It will usually be cheapest because you’re essentially paying for your work to be done in bulk, and 2)Your work will likely get done faster because the tutor has 100% of their money.
Methods of payment
The method of payment will vary depending on who you hire, but for the most part, you will eventually end up paying electronically. For electronic payment, PayPal or Venmo are great choices (and the default choices of Finish My Math class). On the rare occasion that we have a client who wants to meet in person, cash is preferred. But given that this is an overwhelmingly electronic business, you can safely expect to pay your tutor through some electronic platform.
How much should I pay someone to take my online Math class?
This is another tricky topic (in a most service-oriented businesses, issues related to payment are the hardest to resolve). At Finish My Math class, we have our own pricing methods (click here to visit our Pricing page.)
It is worth noting, however, that the price to complete your assignment depends on several factors. Among those factors are:
- Deadline/due date: The less time there is to complete your Math work, the more it’s going to cost you to pay someone to do finish it for you. Help your tutor help you. In other words, give your course completion expert as much advance notice as possible. With ample advance notice, it will be much easier for you to be worked comfortably into their schedule
- Subject: Some course completions services (such as Finish My Math Class) will charge more for classes that are more advanced. A Calculus course will generally cost more than an Algebra course because the work is much more involved
- Difficulty/Amount of work: This should make some intuitive sense. If your course completion expert has to spend more time on your work than he or she is used to spending, the price will be higher
- Duration: Generally, the shorter an online Math course is the more expensive it will be to pay/hire an expert to complete it on your behalf. This is because the deadlines will be closer together, i.e. be MUCH shorter than in a longer, more drawn-out course.
- Previous relationship. If you’ve been using a course completion service for a while, it is reasonable to expect the price to be reduced. While loyalty isn’t something that I expected to be associated with this business, I’ve been pleasantly surprised with some clients’ consistency over the years. This is a big reason why I always lower my prices for frequent customers. For a select few clients, I’ll even do some work for free! I do this because I know that good client are hard to find and I want our best customers to know that we appreciate them.
How to not be a crappy client
During the years that we’ve been assisting clients, we’ve mostly had happy success stories. But, unfortunately, there have been clients who were “difficult” to say the least. For clients that we’ve had a hard time with, there are clear patterns in their behavior. Read below to learn how to be a good client…
- Understand that this is a service, and it’s going to cost some money. These services aren’t just meant to be for rich people (many course completion services such as Finish My Math Class actually are affordable for most students). Just be willing to pay a premium for premium service (i.e. you will likely have to pay more money for higher grades and prompter service).
The only instance in which you might be able to get away with paying nothing for a course completion service is if you hire a homework slave, as we mentioned above. But, to reiterate, you will likely have to be an attractive female (and willing to do some strange things) to get this kind of service.
- Do not get mad if your scores are not all perfect A-pluses. A while ago, we wrote about this on the FMMC blog. This is a VERY important point; do not try to bully or bother someone into getting you an “A” every single time. For most clients, we prefer for the grades in their Math classes to exemplify a “non-suspicious” competency
- Have realistic expectations. This is closely related to the point mentioned above. Don’t dig yourself into a deep hole. If you want someone to take your online Algebra course because you’re failing the class with a 30% the entire semester, and in the final week you need nearly perfect grades to have a chance at passing, it will be hard to raise your grade. Don’t put your course completion expert in such a tight spot that they have no room for error.
- Do NOT give up all responsibility for your course. Be sure to check in periodically with your tutor and/or login yourself to verify that the work is being done and that you’re receiving the grades that you want.
- Do NOT procrastinate too much. Many clients will wait until towards the end of the semester (usually the last week or two) before contacting us. This puts them in a bad position in 2 specific ways: 1) The chances of their work being done decreases drastically with short deadlines. It usually takes some time to do clients’ work correctly; 2) They will have to pay more due to the short notice. Course completion services are usually not very cheap and tutors will charge a premium for rush orders. Clients who contact us and pay us long in advance get discounts for their foresight.
If you made it this far, thank you for reading. Feel free to check out the sites and services of our competitors and see how well they stack up. While Finish My Math class would love to have more clients, we would also love it if clients were more knowledgeable about this new and growing industry. We believe that there’s an abundance of work to go around.
Table of Contents
Why are you wasting time with all that math work?
Would you like to pay/hire a professional to handle ALL your Math homework? At Finish My Math Class, we’ll do ALL of it at a competitive price!